Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Banker plows through critical mass bikers






Suzie-Q's post about the banksters and A99 led me to  the world of finance and...

Freedom On Sale

March 15th, 2011 by maxkeiser

MK: Suicidal bankers are buying US dollars and shorting paper Silver. We know who they are and we’re coming for them.

This is a clip taken from a RT video of an interview with Max Kaiser. Why haven't I heard about this guy before? Maybe because I don't follow business and finance, but I will now. Max has taken the world of finance and banking to a whole new level. His concept of  KARMAbANQUE is brilliant. One thing that I have gleaned from this is that silver is indeed a precious metal, Being of modest income, I am not a buyer of gold, but I do have some silver around and I guess that it's time to stash it away where the bank$ters don't find it.

No comments: